Re: proper use of bugzilla

Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
> Also, I don't support the requirement that anybody should avoid
> raising issues bugzilla unless they have had prior discussion on
> the public-html list.

Fine. I disagree, but I'll accept your decision.  But at the very least,
I would ask that people apply some self-moderation and avoid posting
large quantities of noise.  Since that's largely been the problem with
simply using public-html for this purpose, and one of the many reasons
why the wiki failed, I really don't want to see the same thing happen
with bugzilla.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/