Re: tracker already has ternary state - RAISED

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 05:34:11 -0500
To: "Steven Faulkner" <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, "Chris Wilson" <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, "James Graham" <jg307@cam.ac.uk>, www-archive@w3.org, "Robert Burns" <rob@robburns.com>, wai-liaison@w3.org

Steve wrote:

> This seems like a workable solution, which removes the need for
> forking proposals by working group members into another system
> (bugzilla).

Yes, I may be wrong but I don't see how throwing another tool at the
problem will fix the problem. It may scatter it so it isn't as
obvious, but unless a process is in place it is doubtful that it will
solve it.

The question that needs a clear and unambiguous answer is, what is the
step-by-step procedure for a working group member to get a proposal
into the spec?

Best Regards,
Laura

--