Re: tracker already has ternary state - RAISED

aloha, rob!

you bring up a very good point in regards bugzilla -- should bugzilla
be reserved solely for logging and tracking bugs in the WG's drafts --
for example, an error in sample code, failure to mark an attribute as
globally applicable, grammatical and spelling errors, and the like?

i personally agree that the wiki was and is intended to facilitate
discussion in detail on issues, and i, as well as other WG members,
have used it to log detailed discussions and comparative proposals;
perhaps the "best" example of the wiki serving such a purpose is
the wiki page on "Equivalent Content for Static Images", located at
the (mis-leading) URI

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/LongdescRetention

a quick review of the "info" page for this wiki page shows contributions
from WG members as diverse as: rob burns, lachlan hunt, james graham, ben
boyle, charles mccathienevile, joshue o connor, andrew sidwell, jon
barnett, henri sivonen, scott lewis, sander tekelenburg, as well as
myself (note: the preceding contributors' list is in no pariticular
order)

in any event, clarification on use of tracker, the WG's wiki and
bugzilla -- and how they interact, intersect and complement each
other would be of utmost use to the entire HTML WG

gregory.
A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.
                                                      -- Arthur Bloc
   Gregory J. Rosmaita - oedipus@hicom.net AND gregory@ubats.org
        Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
 United Blind Advocates for Talking Signs (UBATS): http://ubats.org