Re: Publication request for css3-color

L. David Baron wrote:
> On Wednesday 2008-07-16 11:29 -0700, L. David Baron wrote:
>> This is a publication request for css3-color, located at
>> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-color/ .  I propose a publication date
>> of next Monday (5 days from now, per [1]), but I don't mind
>> publishing earlier (or, if necessary, later).
>>
>> Two files need to be published:
>> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-color/Overview.html
>> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-color/default.css
>
> I notice that the first of this two files has been placed at
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-css3-color-20080721/ , but the style
> sheet has not.
>
> -David

Hi David,

Sorry for getting back to you on this so late.
Document looks mostly good, there is just one or two small things that
it would be great if you can have a look at before the release:

- one link seems to be dead :
   http://www.hike.te.chiba-u.ac.jp/ikeda/CIE/publ/abst/15-2-86.html
   (lines: 4898, 4901)

- Pubrules still seems to complain about the group ipp, could you please
double check ?

Many thanks.
--
Jules