Re: pubrules prep for FPWD of HTML 5 differences from HTML 4

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:03:36 +0100
To: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:00:08 +0100, Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org> wrote:
> We need to get the SOTD of the "HTML 5 differences from HTML 4"
> draft updated and have the draft ready for publication before 11am
> US/East on January 22.

Ok, that should be easy. It's just a few lines for me to generate an
official WD-copy out of the current editor's draft. Let me know when that
needs to be done.

> I think that can just be changed to:
>   This is a working draft produced by the HTML Working Group, part
>   of the HTML Activity. The HTML Working Group intends to publish
>   this document as a Working Group Note to accompany the HTML5
>   specification. The appropriate forum for comments on this
>   working draft is public-html-comments@w3.org, a mailing list
>   with a public archive.
> ...with "HTML specification" linked to http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/

I made this change in advance. I also removed the section "content model
changes" based on feedback because it is no longer applicable due to
recent changes in the main specification.

Anne van Kesteren