Re: How will the response from the pfwg on alt be dealt with?

Steven Faulkner wrote:
>[...]
>  >As I said, this looks like a design issue; there is somewhere
>  >around 2 years of back-log on those in front of the PFWG request.
>
> It seems somewhat incongruous that a decision to change something can be
> made at the editors whim, but there is a 2 year back log to
> even begin reversing the change.

Yes, it's pretty unfortunate.

We're working on changing that situation, but that's where we are.

To re-iterate:

If the pace isn't satisfactory to you, you're welcome to
  (a) come to a teleconference and argue for higher priority
  (b) ask Al Gilman to follow up