Re: [whatwg] Creative Commons Rights Expression Language

Henri Sivonen wrote:
> Also, in this case, the prefix cc is actually more persistent than the
> URI, since Creative Commons has changed the namespace URI of its RDF
> vocabulary without changing the canonical prefix (from
> http://web.resource.org/cc/ to http://creativecommons.org/ns#).

Highly misleading statement, since we are also creating equivalences
between the old and new namespace. That's the power of RDF.

I'm pretty sure you know this, of course, so I'm confused by your
arguments. This is not exactly an honest discussion where you're trying
to tease out the truth, it's more a discussion where you're looking for
excuses to kill the proposal.

Yet another reason why I'm reluctant to invest the time necessary to put
together the full proposal.

-Ben