Re: Scope of the Forms Task Force

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:59:52 -0500
To: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>

(1) I think the line between syntax and architecture is
blurry at best, and I don't consider it out of order
to discuss specific syntax proposals. I'm not sure
that's the main objective of the task force, but
I can imagine cases where it's helpful.

(2) While many have observed that the current task force
organization hasn't produced all that much, I'd like
to give it a try for a at least a few more weeks.

Consequently...

(2a) John, you're not currently a member of the task
force, so please either route technical proposals
thru one of the existing TF members or appoint
yourself in place of one of them.
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=41565

I haven't discussed this with my co-chair, Chris Wilson;
Chris, does that work for you?

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E