RE: HTML WG meeting time.

That's correct.  One hour earlier than that slot is blocked out in my calendar Tues-Thur.  (Opposite problem - I commute with my wife, and that's in the middle of our commute.  I would have to kick my wife and daughter out of bed an hour earlier to make that slot.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Connolly [mailto:connolly@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 11:38 AM
To: Steven Faulkner
Cc: Michael(tm) Smith; www-archive; Chris Wilson
Subject: Re: HTML WG meeting time.

On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 17:23 +0100, Steven Faulkner wrote:
> Hi dan,
> what i meant was the timing of this meet - typically
>
> 12noon Boston, 5pm London.
> makes it really difficult for me to attend as I have to pick up my
> daughter from nursery at 5pm , would appreciate it if you could
> consider making it +/- 1 hour in the future.

An hour later conflicts with a meeting that is *extremely*
difficult to move and pretty high priority for me.

As I recall, an hour earlier raises conflicts in
Chris Wilson's schedule. Is that right, Chris?

I'm open to other suggestions, meanwhile.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E