Re: summary issue closed

I was out of the office when this thread started
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2008Mar/0048.html

I'm happy to see it mostly took care of itself...

If you want to contact the HTML WG chair, keep
in mind that there are more than one of us.

Also, it helps me if you keep Mike Smith in
the loop.

Also, as this regards accessibility, I'd like to be
sure the WAI PF leads are in the loop; Al
and/or Michael, please acknowledge receipt.

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 11:56 +0100, Joshue O Connor wrote:
> Laura Carlson wrote:
> > Issue 32 was not resolved or closed. It was rejected:
> >
> >> Rejected by editor due to unclear problem description. [Ian Hickson]"
> > http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/32
>
> The issue will be rewritten for the sake of clarity and then re-submitted.

Thanks, Josh.

Feel free to use the same issue number when you re-submit;
I don't see any reason to make a new/separate issue.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E