XHR: message body presence tests

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:42:58 +0100
To: annevk@opera.com
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

Hi Anne,

  Do you have any tests for the following XHR requirements: if the
method is GET and the argument to send() is the empty string, the
request must have a body. If the method is POST and the argument to
send() is null, the request must not have a body. (The test would
check whether the request has a Transfer-Encoding or Content-Length
header). If not I would suggest to make some since this is not well-
implemented as far as I can tell (which is kinda okay since fixing
these issues should not break any content).

Thanks,