Why does idproxy.net use urchinTracker?

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 04:36:05 +0000
To: "simon@simonwillison.net" <simon@simonwillison.net>
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>

Simon,

Following instructions on the ESW Wiki on FOAF plus OpenID
http://esw.w3.org/topic/FoafOpenid
I created an OpenID using idproxy.net:
http://dbooth.idproxy.net/
Whereupon I did a view source of the page served from my new OpenID, and was concerned to see that it contained the following:
[[
<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/javascript">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
_uacct = "UA-1090368-2";
urchinTracker();
</script>
]]

I see that you're the author of idproxy.net.  Why is idproxy.net using urchinTracker?

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.