Re: HTML5 For Authors

Hi Lachlan,

I'm not anymore the staff contact of HTML WG. Mike is.
I understand that you're asking me because I made the initial proposal.

Le 22 nov. 2007 à 05:35, Lachlan Hunt a écrit :
>  As I mentioned on public-html earlier today, I'd be happy to
> volunteer as an editor for the HTML5 for Authors document.  I just
> wanted to check if you're ok with that and, with your permission, I
> can get started right away.

It is more the WG to decide and maybe part of the Web designers
community than me.
What would be good to do before taking any ownership on the documents
is to ask communities around: WASP, WSG, ParisWeb, W3QC, Evolt, etc.
Then you collect the requirements of these people. (I can help you for
the French and Japanese Web communities).
It will smooth the process so people will not be suspicious. Do not
forget that you are now an employee of a browser company (Opera) and
part of the whatwg for a long time.
So I guess it's better to stay open on this sensitive topic.

Hope it helps.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/