DataDirect XQuery 3.0 - XQTS 1.0.2 Results Submission

From: Tom Brosens <Tom.Brosens@datadirect.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 12:15:23 -0400
To: <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi Andrew,

On behalf of the DataDirect XQuery Team I would like to submit the XQTS
1.0.2 results for DataDirect XQuery 3.0. The zipped XML file attached
contains the results in the format described by the "Guidelines for
Submitting". This submission replaces our previous results. I hope
everything is correct.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this great test suite!

Regards,
Tom Brosens
DataDirect Technologies