Re: Summary: Naming Issue, Proposals (www-archive)

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

>>> How exactly is the syntax more relaxed?
>>
>> Parse errors are allowed to be corrected by parser:
>>
>> [...]
>
> That doesn't make the syntax more relaxed though. That just defines
> error handling.

Lets not start playing with words. If syntactically incorrect input is
by error handling turned into correct syntax, then from perspective of
input documents and authors syntax is more relaxed.

> What do you mean "without noticing"? I changed the subject line... Just
> doing that because it isn't particularly relevant for the discussion at
> hand.

Err, s/noticing/notifying, but nevermind anyway

Be in, register for XML Prague 2007 today! http://www.xmlprague.cz