Re: Longevity of web.resource.org URIs for Creative Commons in RDF

Creative Commons is migrating to http://creativecommons.org/ns# but
there's no reason to not keep web.resource.org around forever.

I believe Aaron Swartz owns the domain.  CC would be willing to pay for
10 year+ renewal.

--
  http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:Mike_Linksvayer