Re: Longevity of web.resource.org URIs for Creative Commons in RDF

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:10:12 -0800
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@danbri.org>
Cc: "Dan Brickley" <danbrickley@gmail.com>, carl@media.org, webmaster@web.resource.org, www-archive@w3.org, tbaker@tbaker.de, ivan@w3.org, ben@adida.net, ml@gondwanaland.com

> Do you plan to keep this domain renewed indefinitely, and keep using
> web.resource.org for Creative Commons?

resource.org was, of course renewed. If Carl was no longer interested
in it, I'd be happy to pick it up. I do believe there's an email from
him in the record promising to delegate web.resource.org to us in
perpetuity. I don't know what CC plans to do about future namespaces
but changing old ones seems to be a bad idea. I'm happy to answer more
specific questions, but your email was kind of vague.