Re: GRDDL Going to Last Call

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 17:03:17 -0500
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
CC: tbaker@tbaker.de, schreiber@cs.vu.nl, www-archive@w3.org

Okay, it sounds as if the only way my comment will be taken into account
is if I come up with a complete solution that everyone agrees with.
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do this, especially as we try to
focus on completing the RDFa work ASAP.

If I haven't convinced you and the rest of the WG that there's value in
typing the GRDDL transformations, then that's fine: I know you're under
time pressure to release, and I don't want to slow things down. Time
will tell if my apprehensions about this lack of typing are right or
not. When we fully build hGRDDL-like features into RDFa for microformat
support, we'll see if we can work within the GRDDL specs or if we have
to come up with an alternative mechanism.