suggested wording for HTML WG charter about canvas and immediate mode graphics?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 15:57:41 -0600
To: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>

Chris, Julian,

You said "yes" to:

"Should a revised charter be reviewed by the W3C membership per section
5.3 Modification of an Activity of the W3C Process document?"
 -- http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tactics-gapi-canvas/results#xq2

Note the request just below the question:

  "If so, please suggest specific changes in a comment."

Would you please suggest some specific changes that would satisfy you?

Likewise, Sam, you wrote:

  Please treat this answer as if it were "yes, but only if the
  charter was modified first".

  -- http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/req-gapi-canvas/results

Please suggest a change that would satisfy you.

Note that since there isn't consensus to accept a
canvas requirement, it's up to the chairs to figure out whether
the question carries. I'd like to know if there's a straightforward
charter change that will satisfy the dissenters while I'm thinking
it over and talking it over with my co-chair in the next few days.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E