Re: [whatwg] Answering the question... (timing of table headers issue)

On Aug 24, 2007, at 4:30 PM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:

> 2007-08-24 21:11:36 +0200 Maciej Stachowiak:
>
>> Can we end this silliness now? You have spent more time
>> complaining  about
>> people expressing their opinions in outside forums than in  actually
>> providing research or close review that would help improve  the
>> spec. I have
>> tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but it is  starting to
>> seem like
>> your only goal here is to create conflict.

> consensus driven work group.

You consider it speaking on the group's behalf to say what I
personally think is *likely* to happen with the spec in a bug tracker
for my own project? Just because I happen to be a member of the group?
If so, then it is impossible for me to both be a member of this
Working Group and do my job. I hope the chairs think otherwise.

Regards,
Maciej