Re: An open letter to Anne van Kesteren

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:20:28 +0100
To: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
CC: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>

Well, I'm sorry Chris, and I thank you for
your courtesy in responding, but I genuinely
believe that matters such as this /should/
be brought to the attention of the other
WG members and not kept from them.  I'm
waiting for Dan's response to my request
for clarification of "before" (or, in your
message, "first") before responding more fully.

** Phil.
--------