Re: An open letter to Anne van Kesteren

Dan -- No, I raised it directly on the list :
it is the sort of issue of which (IMHO) members
of the list should be aware, so although it
might have been better manners to raise it
with Anne privately, I felt it better on
balance for it to be an open letter.

You'll notice that in my (modified) response to
the DP questionnaire, I spoke positively
concerning Anne, so I hope you will understand that
this was neither a personal attack nor a part of
a vendetta. I sent no separate copy to yourself
and/or Chris, but would be happy so to do if you wish.

** Phil.

P.S. No response as yet.
--------