Re: An open letter to Anne van Kesteren

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:38:58 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>

Dan -- No, I raised it directly on the list :
it is the sort of issue of which (IMHO) members
of the list should be aware, so although it
might have been better manners to raise it
with Anne privately, I felt it better on
balance for it to be an open letter.

You'll notice that in my (modified) response to
the DP questionnaire, I spoke positively
concerning Anne, so I hope you will understand that
this was neither a personal attack nor a part of
a vendetta. I sent no separate copy to yourself
and/or Chris, but would be happy so to do if you wish.

** Phil.

P.S. No response as yet.
--------