Re: HTML 5 commit log summary? Re: edits to the draft should reflect the consensus of the WG

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:51:08 +0900
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>, Robert Burns <rob@robburns.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, 2007-08-17 11:35 -0500:

> DanC: Summaries of changes is something I think others can help Hixie
> with; is anybody already reading the commit logs?
>
> <MikeSmith_> DanC, I do
>
> ACTION: MikeSmith to write up a summary of changes for last [period of
> time], description of where changes go
> ]]
>  -- http://www.w3.org/2007/08/02-html-wg-minutes.html
>
> Mike, how is that going?

Not going at all. I still read the commit messages and diffs, but
I've yet to find time to write up summaries.

> Did you send something that I missed?

Nope

> Should I ask somebody else to do it?

If you could get somebody else to do it, I'd be very happy.

My current responsibilities are likely to continue to leave me
without much time for this particular task, though if/when those
responsibilities change, I could have time for doing it.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/