HTML 5 commit log summary? Re: edits to the draft should reflect the consensus of the WG

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:35:45 -0500
To: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>, Robert Burns <rob@robburns.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>

-cc public-html +cc www-archive

On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 11:42 +0000, Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, Karl Dubost wrote:
> >[...]
> > Another possibility is to send a simple email to the list to inform
> > which section is edited.
>
> Some people have suggested working on regular announcements,

Right...

[[
DanC: Summaries of changes is something I think others can help Hixie
with; is anybody already reading the commit logs?

<MikeSmith_> DanC, I do

ACTION: MikeSmith to write up a summary of changes for last [period of
time], description of where changes go
]]
 -- http://www.w3.org/2007/08/02-html-wg-minutes.html

Mike, how is that going? Did you send something that I
missed? Should I ask somebody else to do it?

Karl, do you read the commit logs already?