Re: Seeing the open issues

-cc public-html ; +cc www-archive, as this isn't a technical/design
discussion...

On Tue, 2007-08-21 at 18:10 +0100, Philip Taylor (Webmaster) wrote:
> Personally speaking, I don't care whether Ian's "tool"
> at http://www.whatwg.org/issues/top/ can be rendered
> in IE7 or any other browser.  Any tool/discussion/forum/list
> that this group is encouraged to use as a formal part
> of its activities should be hosted by W3.Org and should
> appear under their aegis, not that of the WHAT WG with
> which very few of us are associated in any way.

I'm happy that Ian gives us a peek at this information.

True, official Working Group proceedings should be
archived, if not hosted, by W3C... so I'm recruiting
people to take the information Ian is giving us
and share it via our official communications mechanism,
public-html@w3.org .

See discussion of changelog summaries and such in
these two teleconference discussion items...

Announcement mailing list, RSS feeds
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-minutes.html#item09
Email traffic shaping, working style
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/02-html-wg-minutes.html#item03

Are you interested to help, Philip?

Feel free to treat http://www.whatwg.org/issues/top just
like any other random web page about HTML and ignore
it, if you like.