please clarify Design Principles survey response

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:29:40 -0500
To: Jason White <jason@jasonjgw.net>
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>

You wrote...
"I strongly support the principle, except for the exclusion of "features
to represent a single Web page in multiple languages"."
 -- http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/dprv/results#xswl

but you chose the "Strongly Agree" option.

They key at the top says:

* Strongly Agree = Full support as written. Include it.
  * Agree = with some suggestions for consideration.

So I think you meant "Agree", not "Strongly Agree".

If you want to make your suggested edit easier
to find, please update your response to the survey.
  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/dprv/