tutorials, editing the HtmlTaskBrainstorm page Re: FAQ on joining the HTML WG as an Invited Expert

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 13:43 -0400, David Dailey wrote:
[...]
> That involves, I hope,  a certain amount of digesting this content so
> that we "spec-challenged" folks can make sense of it. The sorts of
> things mentioned in your
> (Dan's)  http://esw.w3.org/topic/HtmlTaskBrainstorm are very
> important toward that end, as you argued in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Apr/0532.html.
>
> I would be willing to help those working on tutorials,
> quick-references, or course materials by proof-reading or testing, or
> something. (currently this includes Debi Orton, Brad Fults, and
> Henrik Dvergsdal.)

In case I wasn't clear, you're more than welcome to
edit the HtmlTaskBrainstorm yourself. It's a world-writeable
wiki (though currently we're losing the battle with the
spammers and you have to go thru an account set-up step. sigh.).

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E