re dates in SPARQL

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:58:18 -0600
To: gk@ninebynine.org
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>

Graham,

I seem to recall that you argued against requiring support
for dates in SPARQL; that they should be left as an extension.

I don't recall what response, if any, the WG sent you, nor
if you found it satisfactory.

I'm going over our decision records, summarizing the outstanding
dissent, in preparation for making a CR request.
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues

If you're content/resigned that SPARQL requires date support, very well.
Otherwise, please send another comment and we'll either reconsider
or add it to the list of outstanding dissent.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E