[wbs] response to 'SPARQL Next Steps Discussion'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:25:01 +0000
To: jeen.broekstra@aduna.biz,www-archive@w3.org

Here are the answers submitted to 'SPARQL Next Steps Discussion' (the
public) for Jeen Broekstra.

Other Issues
What additional issues/missing features should factor into rechartering

feature 1:
feature 2:
feature 3:

What issues/features are most important to you?

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):
I consider countAggregate to be a top priority issue, closely followed by
accesssingCollections and cascadedQueries. I consider queryByReference and
owlDisjunction to be least important.

Attend F2F
Will you attend the DAWG face to face at the 2006 TP? (See also, the
Registration for Technical Plenary.)

[ Yes, both 2 March and 3 March ]

What SPARQL demos would you like to show at the meeting?

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):

These answers were last modified on 23 February 2006 at 10:18:15 U.T.C.
by Jeen Broekstra

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/DAWGnextSteps/ until 2006-03-01.

 The Automatic WBS Mailer