html data and css nxml-mode and relax-ng

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:47:29 -0500
To: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

I'm thinking about converting this itinerary to RDF/A,
as you suggested.
 http://www.w3.org/2006/04dc-bos/midw-bos.html

That one is generated by machine, using a template,
so it should be easy.

But yesterday I did one for EricM by hand.

I used nxml-mode.

nxml-mode knows about what HTML elements and attributes
belong where, and gives real-time feedback when I goof.

So for me, in practical terms, I'm going to need a relax-ng
schema for RDF/A. And even so, it'll be a bit of a pain
to carry it around with me and install it specially. I
get XHTML support kinda for free whenever I install emacs
these days.

Also, I used CSS to style the itinerary I did for EricM;
it was quick visual feedback to show that I got the
markup right. I wrote a tiny stylesheet:

.summary { font-weight: bold }
.location { font-style: italic }
.description { background: yellow }

What would the equivalent be for calendar info in RDF/A?

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E