Re: Infowebml Feedback: odd schema document

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:30:48 -0500
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, hans.teijgeler@quicknet.nl, Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

On Nov 29, 2005, at 12:24 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:
> Wow... I just discovered this work on STEP-in-OWL.
> http://www.infowebml.ws/description/ontology-for-data-model/ontology-
> for-data-model.htm
>
> I tried to grab the namespace document to look at it with some tools...
>   http://www.15926.org/dm-2005-11
>
> and I got a page with a link to an RDF document.
> http://www.15926.org/dm-2005-11/ontology-for-data-model.rdf

I tried to read it with cwm* and got:

ValueError: invalid literal for long():

and sure enough, I see:

                         <owl:Restriction>
                                 <owl:onProperty
rdf:resource="#content"/>
                                 <owl:allValuesFrom
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#long"/>
                         </owl:Restriction>

which is almost certainly not what you meant. I expect you meant

                                 <owl:allValuesFrom
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#long"/>

* http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/cwm.html