Re: Website Link Enquiry

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 13:48, Steve Kersting wrote:
> FAO Dan
>
> PLEASE don't sue us, this is NOT a spam!!

Boy, it sure looks like spam. Is this really not bulk, unsolicited,
commercial email?

Or did you really search the planet and decide that I'm the one
person you'd like to exchange links with?

You evidently went to the trouble to read my contact policy;
thanks for the copy to www-archive. But I'm still curious
about why you're contacting me, as opposed to any of the
other 6 billion people on the planet.