a question about the API of Inference Web

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:37:59 +0100
To: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
Cc: "Peter Kenens" <peter.kenens@agfa.com>, www-archive@w3.org

Hi Deb,

Hope everything is all right with you and in your
nice Stanford :)

While discussing with Pat, I mentioned him that

We stepped a bit back, and just mention the rule
(which is horn and so has only univars) and give
a ground form of it, like for example

:Tony a :CRAB.
:CRAB rdfs:subClassOf :SEAFOOD.
{r:rdfs9. ?A rdfs:subClassOf ?B. ?S a ?A} => {?S a ?B}.

  :CRAB rdfs:subClassOf :SEAFOOD.
  :Tony a :CRAB} =>
{:Tony a :SEAFOOD}.

and then the substitution that was made can be checked.

but this is just how it is now...

I googled a bit and found your
which is really inspiring (just that I think it is
instead of

Then I was thinking about using the same API as
for what is keeping us busy (in our spare time)

My question is wether the API sources are open and
if so, where they could be found?

Thanks in advance,
kind regards,