a question about the API of Inference Web

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:37:59 +0100
To: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
Cc: "Peter Kenens" <peter.kenens@agfa.com>, www-archive@w3.org

Hi Deb,

Hope everything is all right with you and in your
nice Stanford :)

While discussing with Pat, I mentioned him that

[[
We stepped a bit back, and just mention the rule
(which is horn and so has only univars) and give
a ground form of it, like for example

assuming
:Tony a :CRAB.
:CRAB rdfs:subClassOf :SEAFOOD.
{r:rdfs9. ?A rdfs:subClassOf ?B. ?S a ?A} => {?S a ?B}.

entails
 {<http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/rdfs-rules#rdfs9>.
  :CRAB rdfs:subClassOf :SEAFOOD.
  :Tony a :CRAB} =>
{:Tony a :SEAFOOD}.

and then the substitution that was made can be checked.
]]

but this is just how it is now...

I googled a bit and found your
http://ksl-web.stanford.edu/KSL_Abstracts/KSL-04-01.html
which is really inspiring (just that I think it is
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/software/IW/spec/
instead of
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/software/IS/spec)
:)

Then I was thinking about using the same API as
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/software/IW/spec/api/
for what is keeping us busy (in our spare time)
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/01swap/docs/

My question is wether the API sources are open and
if so, where they could be found?

Thanks in advance,
kind regards,
jos