Re: a question about the API of Inference Web

thanks for your interest in the Inference Web.
It is also great that you have discovered our new paper on PML - Proof
Markup Language -
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/KSL_Abstracts/KSL-04-01.html
Also, a few external writeups have been done on it including one by oasis -
http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2004-01-16-a.html

We would love for you to use our API.
It will be open source and we will be encouraging users.
We are currently doing an update from what we previously called our
portable proof specfication into PML.
The new one will be available for use within a month.
We also intend to put the javadoc on the web.
We would be happy to enter into discussions with you prior to that time
to get something joint started if that makes sense for you.

Also, you may be interested to know that we have registered a few
question answering systems within Inference Web and we can dump proofs
and display these proofs from JTP - Stanford's  Hybrid Reasoning System,
SNARK - SRI's theorem prover,
JSAT - the java satisfiability library, and are working on a number of
other connections such as ISI's Mediator.
We would love to get euler registered and also to be able to display
your proofs within the Inference Web.

Deborah and Paulo

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness