Re: [w3photo] new version of website http://fotonotes.net/www2004photo/

From: Bryce Benton <himself@brycebenton.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:06:32 -0600
To: semantic-photolist@unitboy.com

Benjamin said:
> there are some minor
> positioning differences (home page, space between divs), dunno
> if that pixel-level stuff is of interest..

yes, i'm interested to know of these. we might as well strive for
perfection.

i fixed the space between divs (actually they're <li>'s) in
opera7-winXP. can you check again to verify that the page renders
consistently?

> some of the links at the "semweb corner" page have a trailing "%20"
> which causes errors or 404s.

good catch. i fixed these errors.

i think these links[1] could be organized better. any
suggestions/preferences?

also, i forgot to mention in my previous message that the original
version of the site is still online, but moved to here[2].

--bryce

[1] http://fotonotes.net/www2004photo/semantic/#approaches
[2] http://fotonotes.net/www2004photo/2004-01-16/