Re: [w3photo] new version of website http://fotonotes.net/www2004photo/

Hi Bryce,

site renders well on win98 mozilla/opera6/IE5. there are some minor
positioning differences (home page, space between divs), dunno
if that pixel-level stuff is of interest..

some of the links at the "semweb corner" page have a trailing "%20"
which causes errors or 404s.

that's all I could spot ;-)
cool project, btw.

benjamin