[w3photo] new version of website http://fotonotes.net/www2004photo/

From: Bryce Benton <himself@brycebenton.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:13:50 -0600
To: semantic-photolist@unitboy.com

I've modified the original website that Greg put together. If you have
any suggestions or comments, please let me know.

There is still room for improvement of course. It doesn't quite validate
to xhtml yet, but it's a lot closer.

I'm especially interested to hear how it performs in other browsers and
operating systems. If it looks wacky send me a screenhot, please.

Cheers,
Bryce

http://fotonotes.net/www2004photo/