From: owner-semantic-photolist@unitboy.com
[mailto:owner-semantic-photolist@unitboy.com] On Behalf Of Antonio
Cavedoni
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 3:07 PM
To: semantic-photolist@unitboy.com
Subject: Re: [w3photo] introduction

Hello there,

On Jan 13, 2004, at 16:55, Greg Elin wrote:
> Thank you for the introduction. We should probably all try to
> introduce ourselves over this week.

Good idea. My name is Antonio Cavedoni and some of you may already know
me (Libby, Dan: hey there!). I am an Italian student, writer, Web
developer and designer, and have been quite interested in RDF and the
Semantic Web in the last year and a half: I even spent six months in
Bristol! - though completely unrelated to any SemWeb stuff.

I am currently working on a small project to integrate the archives of
a mailing list I manage with FOAF profiles for the list members, and of
course I have been thinking about writing an RDF image gallery program
for quite a while, though I'm still pondering how to do it in a decent
way.

I code in PHP, Python, JavaScript (and ActionScript) and have done some
work in XSLT as well.

I have also been doing a good amount of work in (X)HTML, CSS and web
accessibility stuff, so I think I can help with those if needed.

Thanks for listening.

(Notice the obligatory FOAF .sig ;-)
--
@prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .
<#me> a foaf:Person ; foaf:name "Antonio Cavedoni" ;

Body: unsubscribe

Help
To:   semantic-photolist-request@unitboy.com
Body: help