[w3photo] image regions vocab update

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:37:11 +0100
To: semantic-photolist@unitboy.com

Hi.

After today's chat I updated the image region vocabulary
proposal at [1]-[5]:

- changed temporary namespace to
  http://www.w3.org/2004/02/image-regions#
- focus is on regions now, I removed the redundant terms
  Image, depicts, depiction, width, height. The DL version
  "redefines" Jim's width and height, this may be wrong, as
  they now have a domain of foaf:Image and the range is
  xsd:positiveInteger. we can still create imreg:width and
  imreg:height.

regards,
benjamin

[1] RDFS+OWL version: summary (HTML)
      http://www.bnowack.de/w3photo/pages/image_spec_rdfsowl
[2] RDFS+OWL version: Documentation (HTML)
      http://www.bnowack.de/w3photo/pages/image_doc_rdfsowl
[3] RDFS+OWL version: serialization (RDF/XML):
      http://www.bnowack.de/w3photo/specs/ontology8

[4] OWL DL version: summary (HTML)
      http://www.bnowack.de/w3photo/pages/image_spec_dl
[5] OWL DL version: serialization (RDF/XML):
      http://www.bnowack.de/w3photo/specs/ontology7

--
Benjamin Nowack

Kruppstr. 82-100