From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:34:21 -0600
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, www-archive@w3.org, Eric Miller <em@w3.org>, "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>

DanBri, Guus,

I'm getting my head around the TP week...

wondering when/if to present GRDDL at the SWIG meeting
and/or the BPDWG meeting. (DanBri, I'll be in touch
separately about a possible RDF calendar task force

I owe my time to the TAG on Tuesday, so I'd the SWIG
discussed GRDDL on Monday if at all.

EricM, thanks for the pointer from
to the SWIG meeting. Now it's easy to find, but the
BPDWG ftf agenda is still kinda hard to find.

I still have to go back to Ralph's message of
2 Feb to the CG to find it...

I see RDF-XHTML slated (v 1.6 2004/02/02 20:08:32)
for Friday morning... hmm... that conflicts with an invitation
to a Voice WG meeting to talk about TAG stuff.

Hmm... still no "this is different from the best
practices meeting" on the SWIG page, danbri...
nor vice versa, Ralph/Guus.

So I'm aware of at least one piece of feedback
pending on each of those FTF meeting pages.
Please address that issue and as many others
as you can in the next day or so and let me know.

see you at the W3C Tech Plenary in Cannes 1-5 Mar 2003?