[w3photo] Re: w3photo vocabulary

I've upated http://esw.w3.org/topic/W3PhotoVocabs and the examples in
http://sw1.ilrt.org/discovery/2004/01/w3photo-examples/ using a pretend
url for the new vocab: http://www.w3.org/2004/02/image#.

I can change again depending on what we decide. The parts of image
annotation vocab has a broader application than the w3photo project, so
I think it would make sense to have it on the w3c site (which has a good
persistence policy) much like the icalendar[1] and geo[2] vocabs.
However Dan is travelling right now, so I don't know when he'll be able
to put something up there.

cheers

Libby

[1]http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/