swp:assertedBy

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:10:44 +0100
To: Chris Bizer <chris@bizer.de>
Cc: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, www-archive@w3.org
Pat

part 1:
I think we made progress ...
    swp:assertedBy . swp:authority
  is true when the authority asserts the graph,
part 2:
  and from the point of view of the authority, this includes the truth of
the graph itself.

(note we had that when the authority provided the graph, but that is not
needed, if Pat asserts `Jeremy asserts "foo bar"', then for me, `Jeremy
asserts "foo bar"' is true if:
a) I asserted "foo bar"
and
b) "foo bar"

even though you (or anyone else) might be providing the graph.

Also another zip mainly for my convenience (as I move from home to office),
I am expecting some new text from Pat on swp:assertedBy as a performative
which I will integrate in.

I don't think it differs much from before.

Jeremy