From: "Pat Hayes" <phayes@ihmc.us>
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "Chris Bizer" <chris@bizer.de>; "Patrick Stickler"
<patrick.stickler@nokia.com>; <www-archive@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: Snapshot

>I have been doing some cleaning up ...
>
>as far as I am concerned everything except sections 5 and 6 is now in place
>
>Please review the conclusion - it needs to be
>changed, I've written something for people to
>find fault with.
>
>I need to talk with Pat about section 6.3 (I am
>busy for a few hours now, will try later)

Noticed a few typos and tidyings in that section, whoever has the lock:

page 13

line -4
em warranting >> warranting (but written in italics)

line -1
I(g2)=g I(a)=person(g)

I(g2)=g
I(a)=person(g)  (with person written in italics)

page 14

lines 3, 5 : formatting of the < w a>  is screwed up
line 4

person(w)  (only person should be italicised)

line 13
delete "under any such interpretation, i.e."

line 14

property >> triple

line 16
em only >> only (in italics)

line 17, 18. Delete last sentence "Thus, such a....true warrant."

next paragraph, delete last sentence "This could
happen even .... , for example."

next para
warranted interpretation >> warranting interpretation

>We might have to cut some text somewhere, we are
>currently over the limit, but we have to drop
>the vocab section, add the picture and prne
>redunancy (particularly on the performative
>stuff).
>
>Some of the refs need tidying up.
>
>I include the latex sources - if Chris wants to
>do a bit more tidying up do so and try and
>return the lock before 8 pm (UK time). (Maybe
>include the vocab picture and drop that section)
>
>Jeremy
>

>Attachment converted: Betelgeuse:ng 6.pdf (PDF /prvw) (000EA38E)
>Attachment converted: Betelgeuse:ng2 2.zip (pZIP/«IC») (000EA38F)

IHMC (850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St. (850)202 4416   office
Pensacola (850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501 (850)291 0667    cell