Re: New RDDL draft

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:59:34 -0400
To: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

> - produce a normative transformation into RDF, probably XSLT

I thought the accepted methodology for specifying internet protocols
was to getting at least two independent, interoperable implementations
from one spec, instead of blessing one peice of code as doing it
correctly.  I don't know all the arguments for this, but I thought it
was pretty well accepted.

What I actually care about, though, is that the specification be
implementable without XSLT, and I can't really imagine it would be
otherwise.

     -- sandro