Comments on Proposed XHTML Module: Web Forms 2.0

From: Matthew Mastracci <matt@aclaro.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 23:11:15 -0700
To: www-archive@w3.org

(cc'ing www-archive)

I'll start by saying that I really like the enhancements added to Web
Forms 2.0.  I have a couple of questions about the spec:

In what form is the data from the editable select drop-down made
available to the server?  I didn't find that the document made this
clear.

Does the user use the comma to separate each of the items?  What if one
of the items contains a comma?  Should the author be allow to specify
the separator?

--
Matthew Mastracci <matt@aclaro.com>