Re: SOAP 1.2 PR Documents

From: Noah Mendelsohn <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:08:07 -0400
To: mgudgin@microsoft.com
Cc: carine <carine@w3.org>, "David Fallside" <fallside@us.ibm.com>, EUSNILM <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, henrikn <henrikn@microsoft.com>, "marc.hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>, moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, ylafon <ylafon@w3.org>

Thank you!

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

                      "Martin Gudgin"
                      <mgudgin@microsof        To:       "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com>, "Jean-Jacques Moreau"
                      t.com>                    <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, "Marc Hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>, "Nilo Mitra"
                                                <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM@Lotus, "W3C Public Archive"
                      04/11/03 08:16 AM         <www-archive@w3.org>, <ylafon@w3.org>
                                               cc:       David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS, "Carine Bournez \(E-mail\)"
                                                <carine@w3.org>
                                               Subject:  SOAP 1.2 PR Documents

As you may have seen from mail from me on the WG list, the spec
documents have been updated for PR. I've made the agreed changes,
removed diff markup and removed change logs. I've generated snap shots
at each stage of the process.

I think all that needs doing now is the following:

1.           Update namespace URIs
2.           Update status/boilerplate for PR

Does anyone know of anything else that needs doing?

I'm happy to do #1 for all three parts + schemas docs, I just need to
know what URIs we're going to use.

I'm hoping Yves/Carine can do #2

Regards

Gudge