Re: SOAP 1.2 PR Documents

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:22:04 +0200
To: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
CC: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>, Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, Nilo Mitra <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, Noah Mendelson <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, W3C Public Archive <www-archive@w3.org>, ylafon@w3.org, David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>, "Carine Bournez (E-mail)" <carine@w3.org>

Ah... I was planning on spending some time this afternoon incoporating
issue resolutions. Did you also do any of that?

Apart from this (and cleaning up the TOC! -but Yves is good at doing
this!-), I don't see anything else that needs doing.

Thanks for creating the snapshots,

JJ.

PS. I'll on IRC shortly to speed up communication.