RE: test doc update

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:53:22 +0200
To: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Cc: jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com, www-archive@w3.org

Hi Jos

here's my latest
lots more tests in it.
I've tidied them up: the remaining "wrong descriptions" errors are a
software bug to do with XML Literals in my code.

I've added some text which I hope meets your incomplete reasoner
requirement.

I've added Manifest description section.

References looking OK

Other text is unchanged.

I need to add an acknowledgement to my host here in Italy.

Time permitting I will add the range examples that came up under issue 5.3.

Again, I've checked stuff in, but not updated my server.

Time permitting I wish to revisit the descriptions of the approved
(Inverse)?Functional tests to take on board Peter's semantic/syntax points.

Jeremy