RE: synchronizing about issue 298?

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:04:06 -0700
To: "Jacek Kopecky" <jacek@systinet.com>
Cc: "Marc Hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>, <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, "Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, "W3C Archive" <www-archive@w3.org>, "David C. Fallside" <fallside@us.ibm.com>

Jacek,

I am not sure we need finished spec text for stating that we have
decided to close the issue. This, I believe, has not been a requirement
to date. What I suggest is that you in the closing text state that we
are going to remove the array representation from the RPC convention
then I think we are covered.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen