RE: synchronizing about issue 298?

Jacek,

I am not sure we need finished spec text for stating that we have
decided to close the issue. This, I believe, has not been a requirement
to date. What I suggest is that you in the closing text state that we
are going to remove the array representation from the RPC convention
then I think we are covered.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen