Re: Notes in part 2, section 7.1

Marc,

This sounds excellent; the current intro is a bit of a
hodge-podge, IMO, and needs a little bit of clean-up. I think we
can even move some further paragraphs around. For example, the
2nd and 3rd paragraph would fit nicely in your section 7.1.2.
Also, I think a separate subsection named "HTTP Media-Type" would
  make sense.

Anyway, here's some HTML so you can see for yourself. It
essentially builds up on your suggestions. Let me know what you
think. If that sounds ok (modulo section reordering or title
changes [yes, I agree, we might come up with better titles]),
I'll simply incorporate the corresponding XML, which is just
resting in a separate file.

Jean-Jacques.

PS. There are NO text changes, although we might wish to polish
transitions as a further improvement, time permitting.